We've been pretty busy since my last post. First of all, I've starting taking a dance class! Woo-hoo! Ever since I graduated from BYU-I I've been so sad because there's really no place in Rexburg that offers dance classes for adults (I had written "adult dance classes" but thought that could be taken the wrong way). Anyways so after our last CDT reunion class (where Whitney taught us two broadway pieces of choreography - SO great!) I learned that my friend Sarah was teaching a modern/jazz class for college age girls and that even though I'm about 8 years too old, I was able to take the class. Turns out this class is so wonderful. It's the perfect level of challenging, but not to the point that I'm too sore to walk the next day. I'm already looking forward to our next class.
Monica, me, Sarah, Whitney, Joy, and Ariane

The next thing that has been taking up a lot of our time is Sean's mom, Kim, is in town. Sean's step-sister, Jamie, and her husband Patrick had their baby one week ago today. They named their little boy Connor and he is absolutely perfect. We were lucky enough to be there at the hospital when he was born and we've seen him almost every day since then. Kim will be here for another week so we have 7 more days of enjoying her delicious meals (even though they're really cooked for Jamie and Patrick!)
Baby Connor!
1 comment:
first off, I LOVE the new haircut, very you! How fun to find a dance class for adults. HOw often do you guys meet?
Post a Comment