Saturday, August 1, 2009

Vacation - Part 1

We had a great time in Ohio. It was so nice to spend some relaxing, quality time with family. We really didn't do a ton. I babysat Becca's little girl, Lillia, and LOVED being with my newest niece. We also spent a day in Kirtland seeing the sights. We did some shopping, hung out with my grandparents who flew in from AZ, ate yummy Graeter's ice cream, and enjoyed sitting on the porch in the wonderful weather. It was so much fun and I was very sad to leave. :o(

me and Sean in Kirtland

Happy Baby Lillia

me, Sarah, and Matt

Kristin, Baby Edwards, and me

Becca and me attempting to feed Lillia rice cereal

4 generations. me, Nana, Becca, Lillia, and Mom

After spending one day at home in Idaho running errands, we just got into San Luis Obispo, CA late last night. Oh, we also had an awesome stay at our night in Vegas, but I think I'll save that story for later!

P.S. I am 6 months along now. Feeling great, even though my bump is still way tiny. I've gained 6 pounds but I'm doing well and enjoying feeling all the tiny kicks!

No comments: