Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pictures from Ohio - part 3

We had such a great time in Ohio and our last week there was very busy. We did a mini photo shoot with my niece Sarah, who is becoming a great photographer. She took some really cute pictures of McKay that I'm using for his birthday invites.
Our last couple of days there were jammed packed, because of all the festivities for Kristin's wedding. I had a blast being a part of her big day, and loved getting to see my friends from high school. I'm amazed at how after not seeing these girls for over 6 months it feels as if no time has past. While I'm glad to be home, I miss my family, my friends, and my Ohio!



Lo, Sakai, me and McKay

Lo, me, Kristin, Jen, and Emily

High school friends!

1 comment:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

This is so funny to me because I haven't seen most of my high school friends in 3 to 10 years, and I just missed my 10 year reunion. I guess you just had better friends than me back then :) I'm glad you get to go back to visit so often, and I'm sure your parents love it too.