Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cell Phone Spit Up

Are you familiar with the phrase 'cell phone vomit?' It's where people post the pictures that they've just uploaded from their cell phone. Why the vomit part? I have no idea. I mean, they're usually pretty random, but how is that related to throwing up? I've been trying to think of another less-gross-but-cleaver name for this, but as you can tell by my title I didn't really come up with anything. So here's my random collection of pictures that I just took off my phone. It's actually a pretty good recap of the last 6 months.

My parents came to visit while we were in California and we went to Hearst Castle.


McKay got hungry on the drive home to Idaho :o)

Check out these tasty cool treats Betsy made while we were in KC.

At the MS Walk with my friend Whitney and her cute family

McKay acting like Sean and Papa in Ohio pretending to read the paper

Kay and Kai - future best buddies

Okay so these last few pictures were taken while we were in CA for Christmas. This first one was taken at our favorite Italian restaurant that we go to for our anniversary (it was our 8th!). I know it's not the best picture, but it's kinda a nice place and I felt a little funny taking a picture in there. I love all the lights going up to the trees.


Grandpa Dan built the coolest tree house for the kids. They LOVED it! It also feels super safe so I love it too!


They guys enjoying some games. They were really into Settlers.

Sweet boy on the ride back. It takes a lot of energy to entertain him on long drives, but he really does a good job.

A quick stop by my grandparents house was a much needed break from the car for McKay.

No comments: