Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Thursday was McKay's 3rd birthday. I can't believe my baby is such a big boy! I celebrated by taking the afternoon off work so I could take McKay out to lunch at McDonalds. We had a really fun time and it was going great until it came time to leave - the little stinker rushed up to the top of the play area and refused to come down. Then, after climbing up to get him, he had a total melt down while I was putting his coat on. He was so tired...and I was really frustrated! 

When Sean got home he made a special dinner of chicken da'Dan and let McKay watch extra episodes of Power Rangers. Then he got to open his gifts from us - a tooth brush and new bath toys. Today was his party, but I'll save that post for another day.

Loves his Spiderman toothbrush. 
It tickles! 
Fun with new bath toys!!

How cute is that Spiderman mask?! His sitter, Erin, made it for him.
Turns out, even super heroes need to snuggle with their blankies  :o)

No comments: