I'm posting this on Facebook tomorrow, but thought I'd share it with the 7 people who read my blog first! Here's our Christmas picture.
Did you see McKay's shirt? Get it?! Baby #2 will be here late spring. We're all really excited and can't wait to meet our newest family member! McKay is always telling me that he has a baby in his tummy too, and will even tell me that his baby hurts - when his stomach hurts. I've confused this poor boy! Like last time, I've been really sick, but since week 12 I've been feeling more like a human again. I'll be 15 weeks this weekend and already have a bump, so it's really no secret for people who have seen me lately. More pictures to come later!

4 comments:
Congrats!!
Yahoo! Congrats. You make such cute babies.
cutest picture ever!
Oh, congrats Rachel & Sean!
Post a Comment