Sunday, March 10, 2013

Collage-a-thon

 Instead of posting 9 different pictures, I put them into collages...because it was faster and 3 pictures is about all I have the energy to upload right now. I'm officially in my third (and last!) trimester - 28 weeks! Usually your energy is supposed to come back in your 2nd trimester, but mine never seemed to. I guess I should just get used to it though - I'm thinking with two kids I'll probably never have energy like I used to. I shouldn't complain too much though, I'd rather have less energy and be able to snuggle (and chase after) my cute boy and future cute boy! 

These are some of my favorite things right now - Hat Day at McKay's School,  a Shamrock Shake, and watching Kayo mimic us with his toys! 

Rare moments of a sweet, snuggly boy - he's usually too active for this to happen anymore! 
McKay found his own place to watch a show on my phone.
And me - 28 weeks (7 months) today! 



1 comment:

Ellyn said...

thanks for all the great photos.