Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's about time...



















































While I enjoying looking at my friends blogs, I was waiting to start my own until I had something worth writing about. I'm sorry to say that we have no big new to report...we're just doing to same old thing as always. We did just get back from separate trips this summer. Sean went to California and spend some time with his family, while I went to Iowa and Ohio and saw family there. No, we didn't do separate vacations to get away from each other, it's just the way our scheduling worked out. I wished I could've gone to CA, just like I know Sean would've loved to be in Ohio. 
Anywhoo...we're enjoying the last few weeks of summer and then school starts up again. We're planning a trip to Yellowstone and I can't wait! Until then I'll probably be trying to figure this whole blog thing out. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

~Amanda~ said...

Yay! A blog! I'll definitely be back to see what's going on! Thanks for sharing and keeping in touch!
~Amanda Neeley~ (I'm still thinking about my own blog)