Sunday, July 27, 2008

Two fun family activities


I (Rachel) have recently discovered two great things that people at every age can enjoy. First of all is geocaching. When you go to the website you type in your area code and it'll tell you where you can find the geocaches. It's basically like a little treasure hunt. The website tells you the coordinates and a clue or two and you have to use that information to find the treasure! It's too fun! Sean and I have already found three in Rexburg, but there are like 30 hidden here in our little town. I looked up Westerville and there's a TON there! So go to www.geocaching.com to check it out! 


The second thing that I really love that the whole family can enjoy is the movie Penelope. It is fantastic! It's a modern day fairy tale with a couple cute twists in it. I thought it was a great movie and I'm going to watch it again right now. It just came out on video last Tuesday so you should go check that out too.


No comments: