Saturday, the 27th, Sean and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. We started the day in Bakersfield with Sean's aunt and uncle. Then we drove back to San Luis where we dropped off our car to get the windows tinted (the car looks AWESOME!). After that we went to our favorite deli and got sandwiches from High Street Deli. We then ran some errands, relaxed some, and went to see Benjamin Buttons (which I like the more and more I think about it).
It was playing at the big Fremont Theater (beautiful theater!!!!).
Finally, we went to my favorite Italian restaurant, Bunoa Tavloa (again - AWESOME) and had dinner outside, sitting under heat lamps. It was beautiful and very romantic. Great way to celebrate 5 years together!
1 comment:
Dang, and I thought you looked young now. YOu look like such a baby in your wedding pictures. Congrats on the aniversary. Hope you are enjoying the nice warm weather in Cali, because it's butt cold upo here.
see ya soon!
Post a Comment