
One of the amazing houses at Balboa Island
One of my favorite things of the holiday is driving around and looking at the lights. I must admit that Rexburg does a great job with decorating Main Street. The lights are beautiful and the tree by UVI is probably my favorite part. It's decorated with red, green, blue, purple, yellow, and orange (maybe?) lights. It's so pretty. Anyways I know that loving Christmas lights is nothing unique or creative on my part but who has time to be unique or creative during the holidays. Not me.
The Tree on Main St. (Looks WAY cooler in person)





Main St. decorations

Anywhoo...
Yesterday was our first real blizzard of the season. It was a crazy one too. It was also really bad timing too since most college kids were driving home that day. If you know me, then you know I dislike snow and I especially hate driving in it. Actually it freaks me out. But I must tell you, I stayed pretty calm yesterday. Why? We just put on our new AMAZING snow tires Friday. They are absolutely awesome. I almost want to say that if it snows next weekend while we're driving down to California that I won't freak. But I know that's probably a lie. How about I just say I won't freak out as bad. That's better.
Blizzard!!! Can you see Taco Time across the street? Me either!
Look at those crazy huge snow flakes!

No comments:
Post a Comment