Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby Lillia

GREAT NEWS!!!! My little sister, Becca, had her baby yesterday evening and we're all sooooo happy for her! Becca and Jon named their little girl Lillia Jayne. I am the happiest aunt in the whole world. While I don't feel it's really fair for me to be the first one to post all their beautiful baby's pictures I am going to cheat a little and include her footprints. That's okay, isn't it? Hopefully Becca will agree. I assure you though, Lillia truly is so incredibly beautiful. So congratulations to the proud parents. We're so excited she's finally here!



3 comments:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Congrats to Becca! And to you, for being an aunt :) So...really lame...but I just changed my blog layout and then looked at yours and realized we have the same one! Do you mind or can I leave it? haha.

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

lol, well I didn't change it because of you, but I saw it on another friends blog too so I wanted to change it. I like mine now anyway! Did you see extravadance?? It was incredible! See you Saturday.

~Amanda~ said...

I'm so happy for Becca!!! Yah!!!
♥ the feet!