Sunday, March 22, 2009

Going to Ohio....

I'll be going to Ohio in just 10 days to visit my family - and meet my niece! It's during my spring break, but Sean teaches in a different school district so we have different spring break so he'll be staying in Idaho. Here's my to do/ wish list for while I'm there:
-hold Baby Lillia
-hang out with Sarah and Matt
-take a dance class
-eat lots of Panera Bread and my chinese rice
-hold Lillia some more
-see Becca and Jon's new place
-see Brian's house
-go shopping
-spend time with family (including my grandparents who'll visiting from AZ)
-take lots of pictures
-hold Lillia
-There's lots more but they really just have to do with Lillia....you get the point   :o)

Oh, I can't wait!!!! 

3 comments:

Tommy said...

Back to Ohio, hope you have a good time holding the baby!!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

So fun! I love Panera. But I'm sure you're more excited about Lillia than Panera :) Will you be back by the time we have our class?? Remind me what the website is that you made your header at.

~Amanda~ said...

How fun!!! I want to go with you and do all those things, too (ok, just most of them)! Be sure to tell us all about it!