So it's not that I've been slacking on our blog, I just don't have a ton to blog about. I noticed on our counter that 866 people have been to my blog. Wow! First of all, I'm pretty sure it's the same 5 people and I wanted to apologize for not posting anything for awhile. Here's what's been going on this past month. April was our month of family visitors. When I got home from Ohio, Sean's mom and stepdad, Dan, were out here visiting. That Sunday was Easter and Jamie blessed her little boy on that day. Sean's sister, Taylor, left Rexburg to go home and start getting ready for her trip to Africa. The day after they left, I went to see BRITNEY in concert in SLC. I must say, she didn't really bring it. The Pussycat Dolls opened and they rocked it, but Britney never really got into it. Plus, her wig looked pretty fake. Sorry Brit. But I went with a fun friend and we had a good time. Okay, so two days later Sean's dad and stepmom came out from Kansas City. Sean took them to Jackson Hole, but I stayed home because I wasn't feeling so hot. This past weekend was our first weekend without family and I've gotta say, it wasn't too shabby. I love having family come visit but April was kinda an overload. Now we've just gotta wait until our big car trip this July to see everyone again!
1 comment:
Come on, I'm 876. You've got something to talk about.
Post a Comment