
(although I do love Christmas) it's the end of the school year! WAHOO! It's the end of my third year and Sean's second year of teaching. We're both beginning the feel like seasoned teachers. Finally! My last day is this Friday (in 2 days!!!!) and Sean's is next Wednesday. That's what he gets for having an extra week of Spud Harvest. We've got BIG summer plans...but first I'll be teaching summer school. 5 weeks LONG (note the emphasis on long!), but it's good, extra money and who couldn't use that right now? What will Sean be doing while I'm busy trying to get second graders excited about reading?

Probably sleeping and enjoying doing nothing. Sniff, sniff! Who needs it though, right? Luckily for me though, our summer school is pretty relaxed and we're done by 1:00 so that's not too bad. Did I mention the money's pretty sweet?

Anyways that's our plan. If you're doing anything cooler, please let me know so I can be jealous :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment