Baby Boy Edwards will be joining our family in November. The name we're planning on is Kent McKay Edwards and then calling him McKay after Sean's brother. He was so very active during the ultrasound yesterday. Hopefully I'll be able to start feeling him pretty soon!
5 comments:
I love that name...its fitting, perfect. And McKay would be so proud. I'm so happy for you two!!!! :)
Yay, congrats! How are you feeling now?
By the way, have you seen the trailer for Timetraveler's wife yet?? You and I should see it together, if you're not too pregnant, or have a baby by then :)
Wow !!! Congrats on the news. Your going to be a fantastic mother for sure. Looking forward to hearing to all of the little updates. Stay healthy !!
Rach, Congrats on having a little guy first! You will be an awesome Mommy!!!
Congratulations!!! I love the name.
Post a Comment