
It's been a rough pregnancy so far. Lots and lots of morning sickness. By the way, the "morning" part of morning sickness is the biggest lie EVER. Talk about all the time sickness. Anyways it's starting to go away now and I'm feeling much better. I'm still planning on teaching next year and we're already found a great sitter that we're excited about. So, yeah, that's our happy news! Yay for us!

4 comments:
yay! i'm so glad you finally told us!!! :) i'm soooooooo happy for you and sean, you have no idea!! that kid is gonna be so beautiful!!! miss you guys, tell sean i said hi! :)
I'm still happy for you! Even though I knew :) So are you going to have someone sub for you for a month or something after your baby's born? I think you're going to have a girl.
PS-About the dancing club that you thought you weren't invited to...Karli is trying to start a company in Rexburg (who isn't, right?). They've been rehearsing for a few weeks. I'm not dancing though, just choreographing that one dance. Maybe someday you and I will get to dance together again though!
Congratulations Rachel! You are going to be the BEST mom ever! I am so excited for you and I'm looking forward to November! You're totally right, morning sickness is the worst...and is not just in the morning! YUK! I hope you get over that part really soon!
I am totally fine with you using the name "Patty" if you'd like.
Post a Comment