Anyways so before he can actually start teaching he has to be certified as a driver's ed teacher. Turns out it's a lot harder than you'd think. He's taking an online course and has to complete all kinds of assignments. For his last assignment he had to make this model course to demonstrate different situations to his students. Since I was on Spud Harvest (so was Sean) I offered to help out. Sean and I have very different work habits so we don't often work together on projects. If I had to do this assignment I probably would've just made my course by using a poster board and some markers. Not Sean. He went all out and really put a lot of work and time into it. He used a canvas fabric, paint, and sharpie paint pens - along with a lot of measuring, taping off sections, and more paint.
Long story short - it turned out great! His teacher also loved it and is going to use it as an example for future classes. Way to go Sean! Your hard work definitely paid off.

Bird's eye view

How cute are these signs? It kinda makes me wish I still had my Barbies and the convertable car to drive around with.

To scale and everything!

4 comments:
Wow, thats fancy! I think I want to make one just for fun :) Great job Sean!
That looks fantastic!! I was hoping for Texas style flyover ramps and a traffic jam, but this will definitely suffice.
wow, what a good job! That's dedication right there.
Are you taking orders for Christmas? Ken would LOVE this.
Post a Comment