Friday, October 23, 2009

Rexburg's Finest

Last Saturday my friends Amy and Lynette hosted a baby shower for me. I was so thankful for my good friends who came and "showered" me with awesome gifts. I got some really cute baby clothes and a lot of helpful items. It was nice to just sit and chat and have a bunch of my friends all in the same room. I had a great time - BIG thanks to Amy and Lynette and everyone who came :o)

**Whitney - Sorry we took pictures after you left!

Alisa, me, and Jamie

How great are these cupcakes (can you tell they're little birds on them?)!? They were really yummy too!

Some of my favorite gals - Lynette, Susan, me, Marilyn, and Janeese

My beautiful hosts - Lynette and Amy



Okay so this next picture has absolutely nothing to do with my shower, but I love it and have to share. Here's a pic of my sister's baby, Lillia, and it was taken about a month ago, but I just can't get over how great it is! Those eyes and her expression! Oh, I miss my niece Lillia!



1 comment:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Do you still love me even though I'm not in the pictures? :) I'm glad I got to go.