Our biggest news for the year is that our baby McKay was born on November 15, 2009 at 12:17pm. He weighed 6 lbs 5 oz and was 20 inches long. We spent almost 6 days in the hospital (because of complications with me - not McKay) but we are now home with my parents and are very happy to be here. I love to just sit and stare at my beautiful boy and think he's the best thing ever (but hey, I'm biased!). Anyways I'll try to update more later and include the story of his birth and all that. For now though, please enjoy the pictures :o)
8 months old
3 years ago

10 comments:
COngrats!! Yes it is so fun to just stare at them all day! glad you are doing better! Enjoy your mama visiting, it's great to have their help! Amy
Way way too cool !!
I think he looks just like you :) You will always think your baby is the cutest in the world, but I really do think McKay is BEAUtiful! Which I guess means you are beautiful too :)
Congratulations!! I was in the hospital for 6 six days because of complications with me too... crazy!
It will be interesting to compare stories. He is ADORABLE!
I'm stoked for you guys! He truly is gorgeous and has the sweetest face! Also- I didn't know you had a blog- so I'm extra stoked to read up! Love you guys!
oh, he's so cute! Congratulations! and so tiny too :)
Congratulations Rachel! I'm so glad he made it & sorry to hear about the long hospital stay.
Congratulations. The two of you will be wonderful parents.
Beautiful baby boy Rachel & Sean!!! (and I know for a fact that all little boy babies are not beautiful!!) Can't wait to meet him and give him lots of loves and kisses. Take care of all.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! ♥ I'm so happy for you guys! He's beautiful and I can't wait to hear more!
Oh, and thanks for naming him after me! Hehehe! Love it!
Post a Comment