Friday, February 12, 2010

Just some more pictures of McKay....

Really, what else do I post about these days? I'm pretty sure McKay has been in every picture I've taken in the past 3 months. We're doing well here - busy, but well. Going back to work was pretty rough. It wasn't too terrible though because Sean's mom watched McKay the first week and then Sean took a 2 week paternity leave. The worst was my first day dropping him off at the sitters. He did great, but I was a mess that day. Things are better now and we're getting into a good routine. Sean is extra busy with drivers ed and doesn't get home until almost 6 now, so that leaves me to cook dinner. In the six years that we've been married I think I cooked dinner about ten times and I usually messed it up pretty badly, so cooking now is a big deal. My goal is to cook dinner twice a week. I'm starting out small. So far it hasn't been too bad and McKay is so good - he just sits in his bouncy chair on the counter top and watches me cook. He is starting to get a tummy and we're loving spending time with him. He's starting to shriek when he's happy and smile more. We are completely in love with our boy! Here are some of our latest pictures.


cute outfit from Becca. Check out those lips!

McKay visits me at lunchtime every Wednesday. It's my favorite day!

Aunt Taylor came by for dinner

First time in the Bumbo


Here is his baby announcement. So if you didn't see it here you go!


2 comments:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

He is so cute! It was so nice to meet him, and it made me want a baby just that much more :) Hope to see you guys again soon.

The Davies said...

I just love the announcement picture! McKay is so precious!