Saturday, February 27, 2010

Upcoming Visitors

March and April are turning out to be packed full with visitors and we can't wait (I never pass on an opportunity to show off my baby).

First, we'll be seeing Kim, Tani, and Baby Milla next weekend when they come up to Utah to go dress shopping with Taylor

Grandma and McKay (over Christmas break)
Tani, Milan, and Milla


Then, two weeks later, Kristin will be flying in from Columbus to spend her spring break with us! This was totally a last minute trip and I'm SO glad it worked out!


Kristin and me (last April) and Baby Lillia

Then my parents, Becca, and Lillia will be flying out the first weekend of April. This will be Becca's first time meeting McKay and it will also be the first time that McKay and Lillia meet! We can't wait (33 more days!).

My parents and McKay (he was 3 days old)
Beautiful Lilly
Lillia and Becca

Finally, how can I end a post without at least one current picture of my Little Boy? Here is my happy baby. I love McKay!


No comments: