Saturday, March 19, 2011

New 'do


One of the best parts about having a sitter who is also a hairdresser is that she is always willing to give McKay a hair cut. This kid has had five hair cuts already. Not that he didn't need every one though! His hair grows at an incredible rate.

Anyways so McKay went from these long locks to...


...this short-haired stud! What a big boy!!!



I was inspired by McKay's new look that I decided to let my hair go au naturale (something I haven't done since I've cut my hair short). I'm not sure what I think about it, but I needed a recent picture of me and my boy.

2 comments:

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

I L-O-V-E IT! You both look so cute! your curls are amazing, and his hair is so adorable! what a big boy :D

The Thomas' said...

I think your hair is awesome. You know I love natural hair and yours is amazing.