Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Funday

Today it got up to a whopping 45 degrees. Now for Rexburg, in March, that's practically summer. Oh, AND it was sunny, so we decided to go outside and have some fun. Here's a few pictures from our day.

Okay, so this one's inside, but here's McKay on his "bike." He's a big fan.


Mommy's a little too big for this bike. It was worth a try.

This last picture is of Taylor's birthday gifts. Taylor started the tradition of wrapping gifts with an awesome theme. In the past there's been the Jonas brothers wrapping and John Travolta wrapping. This year I went with a "Duh, Winning!" (Charlie Sheen!) theme. How amazing are my wrapping skills?! Happy bday Taylor!

1 comment:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I can't get over how beautiful Mckay is every time I see his pictures. I guess handsome is a better word but his eyes and lips are just amazing! I'm a little bit smitten :) haha. Love the Charlie sheen wrapping paper. Thats a great idea.