Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break in California

We spent last weekend in San Luis Obispo and Los Angeles to visit Sean's family and go to his cousin's wedding. It was a short trip with lots of driving (McKay did pretty great!), but I'm so glad that we were able to go and be with family. Here are some pictures from the visit.

Grandma trying to distract McKay from the stairs

Milla and McKay playing

These two get into EVERYTHING!

Kenny and Christine's beautiful reception

Just like his Daddy, McKay loves Sammy Dog

He followed her everywhere

On another note, McKay went to nursery for the first time today. He did such a good job and when I went to check on him, he was sitting and eating snack like a big kid. I almost cried! He was so worn out when we got home he fell asleep while I was changing his diaper. That's definitely a first!

No comments: