Saturday, April 2, 2011

Travel Prep

Only three more days of school until SPRING BREAK! We're traveling to L.A. for our break for Sean's cousin's wedding. We are super excited to spend time with Sean's family and enjoy sunny California (did you know it was in the 90s there last week!?!?), but since I'm a worry wart, I have to stress out about the drive. It's 16 hours, which we've done with McKay a few times already, but now that he's mobile and crazy active I've been trying to think of different ways to distract him on the drive.


Today I went to the Dollar Tree and bought these goodies for the drive. I'm planning on only using them when McKay's on the verge of a meltdown.


Then I wrapped them all up so it'll be an exciting event.


I also went to the library and got a few DVDs to put on the iPad. That, and lots of snacks should (hopefully) do it! Wish us luck!

No comments: