I know, I'm sorry, but I've had zero energy these last few weeks and almost zero interest in blogging. I even went a few days without checking out Pinterest (gasp!). The start of school was really rocky for me for some reason (I know the reasons, I just don't want to share them on my blog). There were a lot of tears from myself and the incoming first graders (totally normal), but rest assured, everything is all good now.
Besides school, here are some of the reasons why we've been crazy around here: McKay got Strep and had a rash all over his body (on the 4th day of school!), we went to Utah to see my parents, grandparents and Taylor & Logan, and now Sean's in Boise at a training for a new computer program for his school so I'm flying solo. Oh, and did I mention McKay threw up a couple times today? No biggie, right?!? So you'll have to excuse me if I've completely ignored this blog and my photo challenge. I'll catch up when I have the time....yeah....
Here's some good news though - McKay is finally deciding to talk. He's been able to for some time, but he's stubborn and hasn't really wanted to. We're getting there though. He's really into trucks, cars, and trains right now. Here he's playing with his train saying "choo choo!" LOVE

While we were in Utah we stopped by Ikea and picked up this awesome shelf. We used to have our coffee table here, and it had stacks of books on it. It was just messy looking. This is much better!
P.S. I decided to redo my {Day 3} Clouds pictures since the other one was pretty lame. This one is much cooler!

No comments:
Post a Comment