Today was orientation for McKay's Toddler Lab program through the college. We were lucky that Sean had today off so he could take McKay and I went for the first 15 minute during my lunch. I can't believe he's getting to be such a big boy. Just the thought of him becoming this little man made me such a proud mom that tears began to well up in my eyes. Just before those proud tears began to flow...McKay took a huge handful of beans at the discovery table and threw them across the room making a huge mess. All the parents there looked to see who was responsible for this kid who was making a such a mess, that's when I wanted to cry because I was pretty embarrassed that I obviously hadn't taught my son the proper bean etiquette. Oh my Kayo. I was thrilled that he had a good time. Too bad for him, though, because he's going to miss the first 2 weeks of class while we're in Ohio. That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
P.S. I wanted to wish a very happy birthday to my sister Becca, tomorrow!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment