I know it's cliche, but I feel like it was just yesterday that McKay was a newborn. It's really weird to me that's he's now two....weird, but fun. I've got to be honest, I'm not a fan when people list all their kids likes and dislikes and measurements - I usually just skip to the part with pictures. However, since this has kind of become my online journal of our lives (that I hope to one day put into a book) I'm going to document here some things about McKay that I don't want to forget, because I know I will! So if you want to just skip down to the pictures I won't be offended!
Right now McKay likes:
- CARS! He lays on the floor next to his cars and watches the wheels move.
- Watching any Pixar movie
- Snuggling with Mommy in the morning while drinking his milk
- Running from Mommy and Daddy when it's time to get ready
- Hiding his toys in every drawer in our house
- Playing with his friends and cousins
- Any kind of animal...he has no fear
- Swimming in a pool, at the beach, in the bathtub
- Balloons
- Trains
- Books, especially when he's read to
- Escaping (crawling backwards) out the front door
- Riding his new BIKE!
Right now McKay Doesn't Like:
- Eating (he eats, but not like he used to!)
- Sharing his toys
- Being bothered while he's watching a movie (but really, neither do I)
- Having to sit still during church
- Rice
- Getting out of the bath
- When Mommy or Daddy leave for work
- The idea of potty training - we haven't started yet, but we've talked about it and he always shakes his head to let me know he's not interested yet.

1 comment:
Nice post. I'm scared the "newborn" phase will last forever. I know that time will fly by...
You're taking some fantastic pictures. Are you doing any photo editing on the computer afterwards ?
Post a Comment