Tomorrow is our "Veterans are SUPER" day at school so we're all supposed to wear a cape. Shockingly enough, I don't own a cape so I found a tutorial HERE on how to make a cape from a thrift store shirt. Like mine? It took me a whole 3 minutes to make.

Next week is McKay's 2nd birthday and this boy LOVES playing with cars. So on Pinterest I found THIS IDEA for a fabric road. Here's how I made it in case you're interested.
I cut up a pair of jean shorts (long pants would be better, but this was my practice round).
Cut different shapes for the road.
Chase around the little boy who thinks it's funny to grab your scissors. Silly Monkey!
Yellow paint for the road. Thankfully I'm not a perfectionist like Sean. This is how his would've turned out! After this dries I'll be sticking on velcro so it stays on the carpet.
Use the pockets for storage of the roads and cars!

No comments:
Post a Comment