Sean and I are very creative people. Oh wait, you already knew that, didn't you? Well we are, but in very different ways so that we don't often appreciate each others projects.
For example, the other night Sean was in the kitchen when he called me in to see what he had done...
I mean, how cool is that? A candle inside an orange peel with just some of the insides used for the wick and olive oil!?! Who thinks of doing that? Sean is just too talented!
I, on the other hand, think I'm a painter, but then realize that I'm not (maybe in a past life I was an artist...). I made this cut-out for my friends daughter's birthday party. It's supposed to be the character for the books Pinkalicious. Here's McKay playing princess.
Now's the part where you all leave comments saying how AH-MAZING we are and how you're sooo super jealous of our talent. Or not...because you're our moms and still don't know how to comment <3 !!!


2 comments:
Oh my gosh you are soooo creative:) But serioulsy. Miss you guys!
i know you're talented!
Post a Comment