Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Break - AZ

McKay and I went to visit my grandparents in AZ for the first part of Spring Break and we met my parents, sister, and her two kids there, too. I FINALLY got to meet my nephew, Ari, and we became fast friends. It was really nice to be around family and to enjoy the beautiful weather. I especially loved this trip because McKay had such a great time with Lillia. Those two are great friends until one takes the others toy. Typical two and three year olds. I was sad that I didn't bring my camera so all I had was my iPhone. Luckily I did bring it for the second part of our trip to Salt Lake City, but those pictures will come later.

The whole AZ gang (minus my dad who's taking the picture)

Me and my birthday buddy, Ari, in the Moby Wrap. Isn't he the cutest, biggest 5 month old?!?

McKay and Lilly found these huge tigers that my grandparents have (?) and they rode them around the house.

Gotta give the tigers love! Nana thought this was so funny.

Becca let me borrow some suspenders for McKay and they make him look so handsome!

Only around 2 more months until I see my family again and I'm already counting down the days!

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

great photos - i didn't get to see all of that.
miss you.