Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July

 It was WAY too hot in Ohio on the 4th for me to possibly carry one more thing, so I didn't bring my camera to any of the events. Seriously...98 degrees that day... and humid. It was miserable! BUT we did have a good 4th. Here's the evidence.
This is Becca's first attempt of playing around with pictures. I'd say she did pretty good - except she made it look like I dressed my son in some crazy hat. I did not  :o)

Becca's super yummy holiday treat. You can eat three pieces since it has fruit on it, right?

McKay and me right after the parade. We were a hot and sweaty mess. It was gross.
McKay's first fireworks. He's trying to turn back around to see them. He kept on saying "more!". Also since the only color he really knows is blue he would say blue and "not blue" to describe them. Silly boy! 



1 comment:

Ellyn said...

nice pictures. i'm just glad there's not one of me. talk about a hot mess...