Can you guess what song is stuck in my head?
Sadly, we are not in Ohio anymore, but the next couple posts will probably still look like we are. We are back in Idaho and have moved apartments in the last few days. Moving is the worst and it's something I don't want to do for a long time! I didn't document the move at all because we were gross, sweaty, sore, and grumpy the whole time. On to a happier subject though...
 |
| McKay LOVES his cousin Ari. I love this picture and my Ari Baby! |
 |
| My mom waited patiently for McKay to snuggle with her - Bubbe heaven! |
 |
| Kristin and McKay |
 |
| She's just too fun! |
 |
| Kayo tried so hard to make his mean face at Garrett, but how can you make that face at someone so funny? |
 |
| Emily and Ryan played with us as well! |
 |
| Our little get together with Kristin, me, and Emily. I miss my high school girls! |
1 comment:
great pictures! i wish you were still in ohio!
Post a Comment