What's that you say? You've never heard of a Photo Safari? That's because it's an awesome game that Sean made up the other day. So yesterday we didn't have plans until the evening and we were looking for something to do during the day (remember we're on Potato Harvest?), so Sean decided that we would get each our own memory card for our camera and that we could take all the pictures we wanted during the day.
The catch is that by the end of the day you can only pick one picture and then delete all the others. I had a hard time with that last part....delete? I'm kinda a picture hoarder. I have a hard time deleting any picture so that was the hardest part for me.
In the end I had to decided between his old red barn where I did a close up on some of the bent nails on the side (now that I'm describing it, it does't sound that cool) and this picture of McKay going down the slide. I think I made the right choice.
Sean took some really interesting pictures, too. He had this one where he was shooting up the trunk of a tree that had a great curve to it, and I really liked the lines in that one. The one he chose, though, was my favorite. It's of the tree in front of our apt right after the first frost in Rexburg. Love the icicles and the morning sun.
On a separate note I have to give a shout out to my parents on their 32nd anniversary today. We wish we able to celebrate with them (like last year!). Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!

2 comments:
love the photos and thanks!
That's a clever idea. Hope you're enjoying your time off. You really should be harvesting potatoes though...
Post a Comment