Thursday, May 9, 2013

When you're 9 months pregnant and working full time...

...blogging is about last on your to-do list. Sorry. 
Here's been our week, in pictures


McKay giving his My Little Pony a bath because she was sticky.
Note to self - this is a fantastic way to kill time and get his hands super clean. He did this for at least 15 minutes! 

The fantastic Room Mom's decorate our bulletin boards for Teacher Appreciation Week each year. I actually cried when I saw mine! It is so incredible!

My selfie at 35 1/2 weeks. This was a week ago and not long after the baby dropped (even though everyone tells me he's too high still - he has in fact dropped!).
As of today - almost 37 weeks - the baby is around 6 lbs!!

The ladies I work with, were so kind to give me such a nice baby shower! I got a lot of  cute outfits for baby as well as tons of bath supplies for him. Such a relief! 

McKay's gifts for his preschool teachers and speech teacher. Today was his last day. 
Little Man at his last day celebration. He's really going to miss "My Dawn" AKA Miss Dawn.
She's been such a good teacher for him! 

2 comments:

Ellyn said...

thanks for taking the time to post those photos. loved them all!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Such cute pictures, and you are such a cute pregnant lady :) I'm going to steal your "hands down" gift if you don't mind. Jade's last day is next week.