Tuesday, August 19, 2008

One Man's Trash...

This past weekend I went to Idaho Falls looking for some garage sale "treasures." For those who know me might be kind of surprised. I really don't go to garage sales very often because I feel weird looking through other people's stuff. I only went with my friend, Amy, who was redecorating and didn't want to spend much. As it turned out, Amy didn't get anything, but I found some cool things. The first thing that I found was this cool clock. It has these black sun-like rays and then in between those are brass sticks. The clock part sits in the middle. I thought Sean might like it. As you can see from the picture below he has completely taken it apart. He's going to paint the brass sticks white and put in a new clock. I think it's going to be so cool looking! Then I bought this classic wooden spoon and fork (I put my shoe next to it so you can see how big they are). Sean is not a fan of the spoon and fork, which is a bummer since I think they're rad! Anyways I got everything for $3 so that was exciting. So....I guess if anyone wants a spoon and fork just let me know. Oh, also school starts tomorrow for both Sean and I so wish us luck!!!



1 comment:

Pam said...

I love it. Hope school is going GREAT. Put your fork and spoon in your class room. Love ya Aunt Pam