
The next picture is of some cool jewelry I got at an estate sale yesterday. I've never been to one before and it felt kind of weird going through a deceased lady's possessions, but she had some awesome stuff. My friends and I left with a ton of treasures.
Lastly, we've completed 8 days of school (172 left till summer!!!) and it's been a rough week, but not entirely bad. Sean's still getting to know his students (he said his seniors are awfully quiet) and I'm trying to figure some of my kids out (like my student with ADHD who cries all day). All in all though we have good students and I think we'll have a great year. It's just a hard adjustment for all.

1 comment:
Hey Guys,
Love you both. GREAT Job on the clock Sean, Rachel what is the neckles made of and what is the little rose object next to it?
Aunt Pam
Post a Comment