Saturday, September 27, 2008

I love Flickr!

Those of  you who know me, know that I love to sleep - I mean REALLY love it! So you might be surprised that I am posting something at 8:30ish on a Saturday morning. I usually have to get up at 6:00am every day for work and this morning my body just did it on its own. BUMMER!!! So what do I do? I find things that I'm certain no one really is interested in to blog about! I found this fun tag on a friend's blog (thanks for letting me steal it Patty!) and I think flickr is so cool so here it is...

Directions - Type the answer to each of the following questions into Flickr Search. Pick an image that comes up and it has to be in the first page of results. Then post the pictures with each question and answer.

Sounds like fun...


1. First Name: Rachel (how perfect is this picture?!?)


2. Favorite Food: Chinese food

3. High School I went to: Westerville North High School (sorry I had to cheat the rules on this one b/c the first page results were all pics of when Hillary Clinton came there)

4.Favorite color: Green


5. Celeb Crush: Currently its James McAvoy (see post about the movie Penelope!)

6. Favorite Drink: Coke a Cola

7. Dream Vacation: Anywhere that we can go scuba diving

8. Favorite dessert: Mint Chocolate Cake (yummy even in the morning!)

9. What I want to be when I grow up: A teacher (I know - how corny but I seriously LOVE my job!)

10. What I love most in life: Family (get my reference to The Sopranos???)

11. One word to describe myself: Sweet (I don't really get the picture, but it's time to be done!)

1 comment:

Patty said...

La-HOVE (!) The Sopranos reference. Very clever. Very clever.