Sunday, September 7, 2008

Midnight Sun


For those of  you who are fans of the Twilight series, which are great books, I have found out some disappointing news concerning the latest book. Stephenie Meyer was in the process of writing "Midnight Sun," a version of the original book "Twilight" told from Edwards' point of view, when an unfinished copy of her book got leaked onto the internet. So she has stopped writing it, which is totally a bummer for us fans, but she has posted what she had so far. There are about 260 pages and I'm slowing reading it, but it's hard since I have to read it from my computer. Anyways here's the link if you want to read what would've been her next great book.
 




2 comments:

Fern said...

I'm not reading the twilight series, but I know quite a few people (especially the girls my YW group) that will be very happy, and I guess a little sad, to hear about this.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I am heartbroken! And HI!