This post is for my little sister, Becca. Tuesday (2 days ago) was her 24th birthday and I was so sad that we were apart for this occasion. I miss you Becca and I love you soooo much!!!!
Rachel, I have to leave a comment! YOu are so cute! I can't believe how many of you girls are still hanging around rexburg! I visit there a couple times a year, it would be fun to have a little get together sometime with all of you! I would love to keep in touch can I add you to my blog? Have fun in Vegas...you know I am only 1 1/2 hours from there.
1 comment:
Rachel, I have to leave a comment! YOu are so cute! I can't believe how many of you girls are still hanging around rexburg! I visit there a couple times a year, it would be fun to have a little get together sometime with all of you! I would love to keep in touch can I add you to my blog? Have fun in Vegas...you know I am only 1 1/2 hours from there.
Post a Comment