This year for Thanksgiving my parents and oldest brother, Brian, flew to Rexburg from Ohio. They made the journey last year as well. They got here on Wednesday and just left a few hours ago. While they were here we watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, the dog show, ate awesome turkey (as well as other sides that were tasty), saw Twilight and James Bond, watched the last Sopranos episode (so sad it's over), went to Jackson Hole, WY, shopped at the mall in IF, had lunch with Trent, Alisa and Lucy, took naps, ate more turkey, decorated our Christmas tree, and just enjoyed being together.
Mom, me and Dad in Jackson
Mom, buffalo, and me
Brian and me with Bigfoot in Jackson
Alisa, Mom, Lucy, and me eating Chinese food
my Christmas tree!!!

I was so glad my parents came here for Thanksgiving. The only way it would have been more perfect is if some other of my sibling and their families could have come too and if Sean's family were here. I felt it was a very successful Thanksgiving though and now we have Christmas to look forward to!
1 comment:
That's so great that some of your family came out so that you could be together. It sounds like you guys were really busy!
I saw Twilight this weekend, too! What did you think of it!?! I had low expectations so that I couldn't be disappointed - and I wasn't! I really liked it and can't wait for the next one!!!
Cute tree, too!
Post a Comment