So last Friday at summer school this music group came to perform for the students. One of the singers got up to sing a "Hannah Montana" song and all the kids got excited. When the music started one little boy with special needs jumped up and shouted, "This is my favorite song!" He then started dancing and singing along at the top of his lungs. I felt kind of bad for the girl who was on stage singing because no one was even looking at her. Everyone was just loving watching the little boy have the time of his life. It was so sweet. His teacher eventually got him to stand in the back where he wouldn't distract the other kids.
Lucky us though, the last number was another Miley Cyrus song. I'm not a fan at all of hers, but I was so glad when they started to sing her "Party in the USA" song because I knew what was going to happen. Sure enough the little boy jumped us again and was busting out some awesome dance moves. It totally made my day.
BTW - summer school is going well. I only have 9 more days left of school and then I'll be traveling to AZ where I'll be meeting up my family and seeing my grandparents. YAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment