
So I've decided that this will be my first time that I'll be turning 29. I think I'll do it again next year, and probably the year after that too. I mean, I know I'm a grown-up in some aspects: I have a great full time job, I've graduated college, I've been married for almost 7 years, I have a kid, etc. I really should feel like an adult, but in my mind I'm still only 19. I don't think anything's going to change this.
Next weekend we're having some friends and family over and Sean's promised to make an awesome 5 layer cake from scratch! (Can you tell I just realized I can change the font for certain words? I'm a little slow) I've also bought myself a new pair of beautiful mini boots and some of those skinny cargo pants from Old Navy. I'm wearing them both tomorrow. I'm not quite sure they go together, but it's my bday week so get over it!
Anyways these pictures have absolutely (there it is again) nothing to do with this post, but today I open Photo Booth on my computer to take a pic of McKay and me and I found this old picture of us too that I had forgotten about.
Newborn McKay

Almost 1 year old!


3 comments:
I have this exact problem where I still feel 21, but forget I'm 28.......until I'm around a 21 year old.
Good luck with that outfit combo and keep up with blogging!! You're an inspiration to blog again, I just can't yet find the time and motivation.
Why don't men (boys...) care as much about turning 30? I mean, isn't Sean 30 yet? Aaron is. He didn't care at all. But I understand, and I will be happy to help you celebrate turning 29 every year for the rest of your life :) Happy bday week!
Your long hair looks beautiful by the way.
Awesome! I hope you have a great b-day! Sam is turning 30 on his next birthday so don't feel too bad! Plus, I think my mom's been 29 for about 35 years, so it's totally do-able! Also, I still don't know how to change the font on my posts so consider yourself not as slow as me. Love your pics by the way!
Post a Comment