
This was McKay's first Halloween. He really didn't get to into it. I was a little bummed, but then I remembered he's not even one yet. So you can tell from the pictures we dressed him up as a monkey (since he is one in real life) and I took him everywhere you can imagine in that costume. We went to a ward party, my school party, Walmart, Panda Express (you get the picture). I even took him to a few houses for trick or treating. I must admit, I felt kinda bad asking for candy since everyone knows I'm the one who would be eating it, but only KINDA bad. Anyways here are some pictures of my cute Monkey McKay.
Yummy
me and McKay with Paisley, Hayden, and his sitter, Emily
The next day Sean made me a 3 layer cake FROM SCRATCH filled with cherries in between the layers. It was sooo yummy! I'm so spoiled.

2 comments:
Awwwww!! So cute!!
Happy Birthday Rachel. Cake looks delicious & your monkey man is adorable.
Post a Comment