I absolutely love Saturday mornings. Most people do, since that's like the universal day to sleep in, but since McKay wakes up around 6:45am, that's not why I love Saturday mornings. Every Saturday when we hear McKay waking up on the monitor Sean will go and get McKay out of his crib and then brings him to me in bed. Then the three of us lay around for almost an hour just playing and laughing. It's the best. During the week we're always in such a hurry that it's a luxury if I get to sit and snuggle with the baby for a few minutes.
Anyways I just wanted to share one of my current favorite things. McKay will be turning 1 next month. I can't believe how fast this year has gone.

2 comments:
That one hour a week makes the other 6 days and 23 hours worth living for. Excellent write up and I love the dark picture. I think its awesome!!
I am obsessed with Mckay! I don't think he could get any cuter:)
Post a Comment