Monday, February 21, 2011

Happenings...

First of all let me say that I'm sorry for neglecting this blog. We had one of those super crazy weeks last week, I've been BUSY with Ed Link - First Grade, and Sean's mom, sister, and niece are here for a week's visit.

Here are some pictures of McKay with Aunt Tani and his cousin Milla (they're 3 weeks apart).




McKay has been loving playing with Milla and we're hoping he'll want to walk more and start talking after watching her.

To a different subject: right after Christmas we got this beauty...

Pretty huh? I like it because of the nice red color. I'm thinking red will be my new color for the kitchen. Sean loves it because he can cook all sorts of amazing food in it. Who knew a dutch oven was so awesome? Some of his dishes have included braised chicken thighs, homemade baked beans, and our favorite...

sourdough bread. It is delish! There's just something about fresh, warm bread. Yummy. Maybe if you're nice we'll bring you some :o)

1 comment:

Devanie said...

so great that you guys had the family visit! Also- I'm in love with the idea of sourdough bread- please do share the recipe!!!