McKay took his first steps!!!
At 14 1/2 months McKay has decided he's going to try walking. Of course this all happened when I was at Parent/Teacher Conference so that's another "first" that I've missed, but I'm trying to not focus on that especially since he did it again a few times when I got home. Sean and I were cheering and dancing and poor McKay had no idea what was going on or that it was even for him.
This picture was taken a couple days ago after McKay finished destroying the kitchen.
Okay so Wednesday night at Parent/Teacher Conference I heard the cutest thing that I had to share. I was talking to my friend who watched McKay last fall, while my sitter was regrouping after having her own little guy, and she told me that her four year old daughter informed her that she wants to marry McKay (what a cougar!). I accepted the proposal and it's now arranged that McKay will marry this cutie in approximately 22 (ish) years. HA!

No comments:
Post a Comment