Nice alliteration, huh? I wanted McKay to create some kind of gift for his teacher in Toddler Lab, since next week is his last week (which he has loved going to and I want to try again next year). So I found a pack of ceramic ornaments with paints and I thought 'who doesn't love some toddler art for their tree?' BTW - a few of you lucky readers will be getting an ornament created by McKay as well :o)
He had a lot of fun, and even though the ornaments are mostly white still, he wanted to do more this morning.
I know everyone is really wanting to know how McKay liked my homemade birthday present (just kidding - only one person asked about it), but he seems to really like it. I do want to go to DI to buy some jeans so I can make more.

No comments:
Post a Comment