Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve Events


Last night was a lot of fun, but so busy! First, we all put on our holiday shirts and had the annual gingerbread houses. Sean and I tried really hard to create something new and different, but sadly we didn't win. Taylor and Logan won for the third year in a row. The fourth picture down is our Christmas Village.





Santa even came over to bring presents to all the kids! They were so excited to see him. I didn't get a picture, but McKay had a huge smile on his face the whole time. He didn't want to sit on Santa's lap, but he was sure happy to just stand and watch.

1 comment:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I cannot believe you sat practically outside at Christmas to make your houses. I am so so jealous. But I'm also sorry you didn't get to make a snow angel quite as beautiful as mine :) Can you make me a jewish holiday shirt for next year? I'll pay you.